"If the olive trees knew the hands that planted them, their oil would become tears.” – Mahmoud Darwish
In light of the horrifying news, we must stand together and support in any way we can. We have an obligation to advocate our right to speak out against injustices. Please consider attending your local protests happening all over the world. Continue educating, donating, praying, and raising awareness.
In support of the Palestinians suffering at the hands of terror right now, 25% of all proceeds from this design will be directly donated to helping to get medical support for those injured in Palestine. 🕊
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device