Jaffa, is a beautiful hidden gem in Palestine, historically known for its produce exports. Jaffa began exporting its fruits in the 19th century and its oranges were a hit in cities around the world. By 1939, Jaffa port had dozens of ships at a time exporting fruits to the rest of the world.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device